Post graduates studies.

I have been study chemistry and pharmacy for 3 years now and I would like to continue with some studies after graduating in this same University, because I think this is a greate place to continue my learning.
 I feel that for me a Ph.D is not so necessary, because I do not want to devote myself to research, or that is what I think now.
I plan to study a specialty of my career. The name of the program is professional degree specialized in clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutical care. In this specialty the pharmaceutical chemist in directly envolved in the therapeutic treatment of patients. Pharmaceutical chemist must work and collaborate together with the doctors. 
Ideally, this course should be part-time, because this course is very expensive and I have to work to pay for it. The course costs around 4400 dollars per year, and lasts two years. In this course I will have subjects such as clinical pharmacy and pharmaceutical care in cardiology, nephrology and oncology. The course is quite demanding in fact the minimum passing grade is a 5, and the minumun attendance is 75% to theoretical classes and 100% to rotations and residency. 
I decided that I want to study this specialty, because I like to help people, and I think that working together whit those who need it, it is possible to improve the health of population.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.