My favorite Country.

Well, ever I  would like to visit Italy because it have a beautiful and incredible architecture, and its interesting learn about this places and imagine everything that happened there. Also I like Italy because it have an delicious gastronomy and I love Italian food; my favorite food is lasagna and obviously I love pizza. Italy is known to all thanks to, for example, Pisa´s Tower ( in a city called Pisa, not pizza), also Italy have Roman Coliseum, and this is a very important attraction of this magnificent country, among many others.


I had always wanted to visit Italy, but I can´t do this; I hope visit this country in the future, when I graduate of University. When I will be there I would like to visit the places that I mentioned, and also I have to visit Venetian, in the north of Italy.

 Here, I will go to visit ST. Mark´s Basilica, and all the churches that I can to visit.
I would not like to study there, because I like study here. If I had to choose other country where to study, I will choose Spain. But maybe I would live there, because the quality life is better than Chile in many regions of Italy, and if I do this I would have to work there.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.