Science webstite

Well, this site is not specifically my career, but it has helped me a lot in a subject called "Research for the Pharmaceutical Sciences"; this site is called PubMed, and the link is www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/. This site is a free search engine accessing primarily the MEDLINE database; is a very useful tool for the search of papers, which is the main use I have given.
Lately I have visited this site a lot, because I had to prepare a report based on the paper I will find, about changes in the pharmacokinetics of vancomicyn in burn patients. To search paper, you have to enter keywords in the search engine, and a large numbers of papers will appear, begin able to use filters to do a more specific search.
I found papers that are really very interesting, and how they are write in English, I could understand better this language, and that´s why I like this site. It is a very interesting place where every day you can learn new things, related to science, and as a chemistry and pharmacy student, I really like this.

Comentarios

  1. I think this page it's the best form to find papers, but the most of them you have to pay to see

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I like to read scientific papers, I will try search with pubmed

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pubmed is too easy for searching. I like it <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Apparently PubMed has served you a lot, I'll try it out

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.