The Simpsons.

Hello, in this time I will talk about my favorite T.V serie. Like many people I love The Simpsons, this is my favorite T.V serie since I was a child, everything was thanks to my uncle, because he also saw them.
The Simpsons are a middle-class family that lives in Springfield, composed for Homer, Marge, Lisa, Bart and Maggie. This serie was created by Matt Groening in 1989, and has been on the air since this year, but in recent years has been in decline; it is a very old serie.
I consider myself a fan of The Simpsons, in fact with my friends we know the dialogues by heart and we always use them to talk, this is very entertaining, my friends and I am very funny. This serie has been very important in my life, it was one of the first I remember seeing, and even after so many years I still see it. I do not read comics or mangas, so they have not been relevant in my life.
In general my family also like The Simpsons, except my grandfather because he says that Homer is very stupid (it´s true, but it´s funny). My family usually watches the T.V series that they give on different national channels, although they also watch science fiction series and related things.
Definitely mangas are not a good topic of conversation with my friends, what is a good topic of conversation are the T.V series, because there are series that we all know and we can talk about them. I hope that everyone who is reading will like The Simpsons, because if they do not like them, it would offend me a lot.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

A little pet.