My best holidays.

My best holidays was in january of 2016. Then I went to the south of chile, specifically to Lican Ray. Well, really I stayed here and from here I went to many places of south of the country. I went to Panguipulli, Coñaripe, Villarrica, Pucón and Caburgua. This holidays were not very long, but neither short; I stayed here for 10 years in a house in Lican Ray with my grandparents, uncles and my mother, and it was very funny.

 The first day we arrived to La Araucania´s airport, and  here we rent a car and went to Lican ray, but in the road we had many problems with the car, and we had to change this. We spend a lot of time with this problem, but finally we achieve arrived to Lican Ray.

The first day we only got to rest and go around the town a little, and also we had to go to a restaurant here. The second day we went to known Panguipulli; here we go to the church of this place, we went to the lake and finally we went to lunch there. Other day we went to Coñaripe hot springs, we had stayed all day here, it was very relaxing.

Next day we go to black beach and white beach, in Caburgua. There we bathe in the lake, and the water was so warm. Later, we went to eat in Pucon, but I did not like the food. The last day we went to villarrica, and there was a heavy rain, but still we went through the place. I don´t remember all the things that we did there, but this holidays was very good. What I liked the most was going to hot springs, because I had never gone and I relaxed a lot, I think that is what I will never forget.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.