My perfect job.

Hello, the kind of job that I like to have is related to my career. I study Chemistry and Pharmacy and in the future I would like to work in a hospital. I imagine that is very different to work in a pharmacy, because work in pharmacy is monotonous, every day pharmaceutical chemist have to do the same. Working in a hospital is very different, because every day there are new situations that have to be solved in some way, and that makes it very entertaining. Working in a hospital is a indoor job, but it does not necessarily mean that you work in a enclosed place.
It would be interesting to travel to others hospitals in Chile or another country of the world, to learns the systems they use in these hospitals and also to help improve these. I really don´t know how much they pay in hospital, but in general pharmaceutical chemists make enough money in all areas.
All pharmaceuticals have the possibility to work in a hospital, but I would like to study a speciality called Clinical Pharmacy, in which the pharmaceutical chemist works together with doctors in the therapeutic treatment of patient, and from what I have been told in that speciality salary is pretty good.  It is a fairly area, but I like a lot, because it is very helpful for patients. The biggest problem to study this speciality is that it´s expensive, so when I´m graduate I´ll have to start working and collect the money to study this. I hope to comply what I´m proposing.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.