Blogging experience.

Well, to be very sincere this activity has not seemed quite funny to me, in fact I found it quite boring. Something that seems important to me to emphasize, is that this activity has served me to improving my writing, and I believe that my companions have also helped them. Now that this language has become fundamental to perform professionally, it is essential to know how to speak it, and the first step to this is to improve the quality of writing.
What I would like in the future is that students can choose the theme of each blog, as it has been in the last activities. It seems good to me that a minimal amount of words is required for each blog, but it seems unnecessary to have to comment on each other´s blog, I do not see what is the objective of that.
Despite how boring it has sometimes been, I am grateful for an attemp to innovate with this type of initiative, and I believe that we must continue to try new things to enhance learning. I am not saying that this activity is a mistake, on the contrary, I think we have been able to rescue many positive things from it, but we still have to make some modifications to improve these activities.

Thanks for reading my blog this semester. Bye.

Comentarios

  1. That goodbye showed me clearly that you will never go back to writing a blog xD jsajsja I think i will do the same

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.