My favourite subject

What is my favourite subject? I haven´t doubt answering this question, because definitely my favourite subject is Cellular Phisiology. I have always liked things related to biology, and I always knew  that I would study something related to this. But there is also a subject that I hate with all my soul, and it is Calculus.
The phisiology classes are quite extensive, and the professor gives a lot of information. Unfortunately I can´t attend to this class, because the chemistry seminar is on the same schedule, and I can´t miss to this. For this reason, this subject has become a little more difficult, but I still like it a lot.
During this semester we have seen a lot of contents, for example receptors and cellular communication, and my favourite part has been the neuronal phisiology. I like this subject, because is too interesting and useful for my career, and I would like to be able to apply it to the future. This is not a simple subject, but in spite of this I like a lot, and I would like to continue having such subjects throughout my career.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.