Holidays

I did not really plan my holidays (winter), because I do not even know when I will leave university, but with some friends we wanted to go to the snow, probably to  the reservoir "El Yeso", although we have not decided yet. Something I have to do is go and look after my uncle´s apartment for a week. Maybe I will go to the beach for a few days with my mom too, to rest a bit of the city. 
Something that is 100% is that I will sleep a los on  mi holidays, because the university left me destroyed this semester.
I really do not have many plans for the holidays, because I have not though about it, because there is still enough time, and I haven´t time to think in this. I also think the best holidays are those thar are not planned in advance, the  best things come out at the same time.
When I went south for the first time, we decided it very quickly, and I think those were the best vacations I´ve ever had. So I hope that these winter holidays will surprise me with any nice novelty.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.