What is my favourite band?

Well, it is a difficult question, that´s why I did not vote for this topic. I like a lot of bands, especially Coldplay and U2, but this time I will choose U2. This is a rock band and was formed in 1976 and consist of: Bono (vocalist), the Edge (guitarist), Larry Mullen Jr. (drummer) and Adam Clayton (bassist). 
Why I like this? Because it´s a band that has managed to stay in force despite having 40 years on the stages and have songs that have a very deep lyrics and difficult to match (for example where the streets have no name), and also obviously for the interpretive quality of each one of its members. The voice of Bono is not as good as when he was young, because in his best years he had a very powerful voice, but still can reach very high notes despite his age. The albums of this band are very good, but I prefer to see and listen to them on Youtube on live, because the songs are much more powerful as well. The U2 360ª Tour has been bigger of all the history, and also was the tour with more money collection of the history. I do not know what is my favourite song, I could choose many of these.

 I´m not sure since when I listen to this band, but I think it can be since 2010.Coming soon, U2 will release its new album called "Song of experience", and in one week will begin the world tour by celebrating 30 years of his most successful album: "The Joshua Tree".

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.