My Hobbies

I do not have many hobbies, but I like ping pong and cycling. My whole life I have been riding my bicycle, especially in the mornings. I have not been able to do it for a long time, because I have very little time, but I still like it. I like to ride a bike in the Bicentennial Park, of Cerrillos obviously because I live there, not in Vitacura. 
Pin pong is a sport I hated when I was in the school, because it was very difficult for me, but this changed radically when I went to university. Last year I played by chance again after a long time, and I realized that I did not play as badly as before, I even played well. Now, I tried to play with my friends once time in the week, usually on Fridays.
 I like ping pong, because it is a game that requires a lot of agility and patience. Besides, it is one of the few sports that I like to practice.
I like to play ping pong in the Faculty of Medicine, because there the ping pong tables are very good and there is a lot of space; but in our faculty there is a little space and the ping pong tables are in very poor conditions.

Comentarios

  1. Great, I also like to play ping pong, could we play one day?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree, ping pong is a game that requires a lot of agility and patience

    ResponderEliminar
  3. maybe you can participate in the tournaments that do in university sometimes

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.