My favourite photo

I really do not know who took the picture, but I really like it. This photo shows an awesome thunderstorm in Valparaíso and Viña del Mar, in March 2015. This time, the electrical storm affected much of the central Chile, especially the coast of Valparaiso region, and it was very strong and beautiful (at least for me). 
The image of the rays falling to the sea is very striking and beautiful at the same time. 
Since I was little i have liked all kinds of natural phenomena, however dangerous they may be, they do not scare me. I think that all the manifestations of nature, however potent they may be, are something to be enjoyed. I also love the images of erupting volcanoes, especially the eruption of the Villarrica volcano in 2015, but as the professor talked about volcanoes I could not choose the same theme. Nature is the only thing we can not fight, we just to have to adapt, and respect her.







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.