What is my favourite piece of technology?




My favourite piece of technology definitely is my cell phone. I got my first cell phone when I was 10 years old (i´m not sure), and I don´t remember model of this cell phone. I got my actual cell phone thanks to my work. I worked in Bravissimo since July 2015 to January 2016, and with the money I earned I payed a pre-university, and also I spend money in buy my cell phone. I bought my cell phone online, in the afternoon of December 24 2015, and arrived on December 28.

I use my cell phone for everything, for example to speak in WhatsApp,call to my family or friends, see videos on Youtube, check my e-mail, take pictures, play games, listen music, to inform me about the university, etc. Is an extremely useful tool.


I use my cell phone all the day, i can´t live without this. It has become an essential part of my life. In fact, I think that maybe I have nomophobia, because I can´t leave my house without my cell phone.
Why I like this? Well, a cell phone is like a computer, but is little and comfortable, and in this one I have everything I need in every day. It serves practically everything I need.
I think that I can´t live without my cell phone, I can´t put it aside, In fact now that I´m writing this I have the cell phone next to me with the screen on. So I can´t conceive my life without my dear cell phone.





Comentarios

  1. What is your favorite brand of cell phone?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I had cell phones Nokia, Samsung, LG and my current cell phone is Motorola. This latest brand is the onte I like the most.

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Biography.

The Simpsons.

A little pet.